Description: Slingshot Choice Wakeboard
Though you may not fly out like a pebble and kill Goliath, the Slingshot Choice Wakeboard can still help you compete with the giants of the sport. Although, this particular item is all about a smooth, fun ride, featuring a continuous rocker and a wide base for increased stability. It's also a very tough board, featuring Slingshot's own Bio Sensor Core, which is basically flexible, durable, lightweight wood. The Slingshot Choice is a board for the avid sportsman, and it can do practically anything you need it to.
Key Features of the Slingshot Choice Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Beginner - Intermediate
- Snowboard enthusiast
- Looking for smooth pop and ultimate board control
- Save the knees with ultra soft landings
- Continuous Rocker: effortless pop and butter soft landings
- Future Response Technology: lightweight, more durable core that offers controlled flex that evenly distributes an explosive energy burst when popping off the wake and on ollies, and absorbs shock on hard landings
- Bio Sensor Core: simple wood core that offers a great feel, continuous momentum, controlled riding performance and stability in all conditions
- New Fastrack: new and greatly improved boot mounting system that is stronger, more versatile, and provides superior board connection
- Taperwall: better edge control, added speed stability, sounder handling in rough water and more impact resistant
- Elliptical Concave: quicker edge to edge response
- Handmade by Slingshot in the USA: precision finished product using the highest quality materials