Description: Slingshot Choice Wakeboard
Experience the power of FLEX. Slingshot's Future Response Technology (FRT) construction brings the board to life beneath your feet. For any level of riding, the 2011 Slingshot Choice Wakeboard features a unique outline blended with a continuous rocker that provides effortless edge to edge control, smooth pop, and ultra soft landings to help take your skills to the next level.
Key Features of the Slingshot Choice Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Continuous Rocker: Effortless pop and butter soft landings
- Future Response Technology - FRT: Lightweight, more durable core that offers controlled flex that evenly distributes an explosive energy burst when popping off the wake and on ollies, and absorbs shock on hard landings
- NEW Bio Sensor Core: Simple wood core that offers a great feel, continuous momentum, controlled riding performance, and stability in all conditions
- Taperwall: Better edge control, added speed stability, sounder handling in rough water, and more impact resistant
- Dura Base: Most durable sliding base available
- Park Ready Tune: Ability to customize the board rails to desired shape
- Elliptical Concave: Quicker edge to edge response
- NEW Fastrack: Limitless micro adjustment stance options, and a superior rider to board connection
- Handmade by Slingshot: Precision finished product using the highest quality materials for the right price
Past Season Product