Description: Slingshot Reflex Wakeboard
The "Magic Stick" of wakeboards. Speed, edge control, aggressive pop, smooth landings, and unmatched durability make the new 2011 Slingshot Reflex wakeboard the ultimate board, from cable to wake.
Key Features of the Slingshot Reflex Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Hybrid 3-Stage Rocker: Massive boosting pop with more speed
- Future Response Technology - FRT: Lightweight, more durable core that offers controlled flex that evenly distributes an explosive energy burst when popping off the wake and on ollies, and absorbs shock on hard landings
- NEW Atomic Core: All wood - Our lightest and strongest core yet
- NEW SingleShot Fusion Sidewall: High durometer urethane (seamlessly fused in the core, it''s the most durable rail and dampening rail ever)
- Taperwall: Better edge control, added speed stability, sounder handling in rough water, and more impact resistant
- Dura Base: Most durable sliding base available
- Slide Rite - SR Chined Rails: Makes catching or blowing out your board edges virtually impossible
- NEW Fastrack: Limitless micro adjustment stance options, and a superior rider to board connection
- Handmade by Slingshot in the USA: Precision finished product using the highest quality materials