Description: Ronix Parks Thruster Blem Wakesurfer Blue/Black/White w/ Lights 5Ft 1in
Thought you knew what a wakesurfer was capable of? A high voltage Thruster that is hands down the fastest surfer we have ever tested. Whether you are looking for more drive up the face of the wake, or just more glide as you learn to ride without a rope - the Parks collection is the quickest line of boards we have created in our 12th year of producing high end surfers. Need more bite in your bottom turn with a quicker release off the peak? A illuminated new creation that comes with 3 adjustable fin slots to adjust forward or back. Our quickest rockerline, most reactive all fiberglass construction and a speedy squash tail design created for surfers that like to live on the rail. This all carbon black beauty was conceptualized by a legend who grew up switching between salt and freshwater carves - Parks Bonifay. Now available in a new 5'7" model.
Key Features of the Ronix Parks Thruster Blem Wakesurfer 5Ft 1in:
- Machined Eva Top Deck With Built In Tail Wedge
- The Quickest Rocker Line, Construction, Profile And Rail Design We Have Ever Made
- All Fiberglass Construction (Otherwise You Wouldn'T See The Lights
- 3 Forward/Back Adjustable Bottom Mount Fins.
- Bottom Channels That Help Drive A Bottom Turn And Increase Glide Speed
- Surf Constructed - Lighter, Faster, More Buoyant, And Yes More Fragile (Handle With Care)
- Sizes; 4'7" 5'1" And 5'7"
- Epoxy Construction - Harder Resin Equals A Stronger Board
- The Soul Of Surfing Is Ridden By Parks Bonifay
Parks Thruster Blem