|Fin Setup:||Two side fins, One center fin|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Ronix Cortez Wakesurfer
Wakeboard durability with the lightweight foam and glass buoyancy from the originators of the first compression molded wake surfboard. A versatile subtle swallowtail design for toes on the nose stability, frontside airs off the lip performance and big cutbacks on the wake. The 4'8" is perfect for riders looking at a performance deck on mid to large size freshwater barrels. The bigger 5'4" is for riders of any size looking for a freshwater surfing experience - more so with smaller boats and wakes. The fish shape tri-fin series delivers on the rail maneuverability with a speedy rocker line to keep a surfer tight in the line of a wake.
- EVA top deck with built in wedge for more power in a turn
- Variable rail design - sharper bevel/rail in the tail for a quicker edge transition and a mellower more stable bevel/rail blending to the front of the board for a floatier, more forgiving feel.
- Krypto cable - makes the side wall the strongest part of the board - not the weakest, along with a torsionally stiffer board.
- Mod Pour Foam - demanding alternative core is new for this year made from our exclusive blend of carbon and atoms.
- 3 surf specific designed fins