Description: Ronix Phoenix Project Wakeboard
This Ronix Phoenix Project Wakeboard is a top of the line wakeboard that will satisfy your thirst for speed. Its deep symmetrical channels will help increase your overall speed drastically and help guide you through turns. Its subtle tunnel allows for more efficient water flow and stabilizes even the roughest of landings. The boards core is composed of anew blend of carbon and atoms. This construction will be able to withstand what ever you might decide to put the board and yourself through!
Key Features of the Ronix Phoenix Project Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Deep symmetrical channels - help with acceleration through a turn and push the rider into the wake.
- Subtle tunnel more efficient water flow and stabilizes landings
- Rocker line carries a lot of speed up the wake making it easier for a rider to have a late take off.
- Krypto Cable - makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest, along with a torsionally stiffer board
- Mod Pour - this demanding alternative core is new for this year made from our exclusive new blend of carbon and atoms
- Sintered Base - the most durable non stick compound we have ever tested on rails without loosing any glide speed on the water - grind away
- Artwork - screened UV clear, gun metal V emblem with lots and lots of flake
- 4 fiberglass 1.0" fins & 4 fiberglass .8" slider fins
- Versatile cable controlled flex designed by Pat Panakos and Erik Ruck