Description: Ronix One Time Bomb Wakeboard
The Ronix One Time Bomb Wakeboard is as aggressive as its name. Like a bomb bursting through the water, this wakeboard is fast and tough. Pro wakeboarder and speed-lover Danny Harf deemed the Ronix Bomb Wakeboard the fastest pro model he''s ever used. Its thin body allows for optimum levels of speed and agility. And with no center fin or extra bulk, there''s nothing to slow down the momentum of your ride. In addition, the soft bevel through the middle of the board forces a higher riding position that helps you soar above the water like a pro.
Key Features of the Ronix One Time Bomb Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- New surf/round rail with a soft bevel thru the center allows the board to ride higher on the water and prevents that all too familiar edge catching digger
- Rail blends to a sharper bevel and a vertical sidewall in the tip/ tail creating additional contact with the water, a more predictable turn, riding higher on the water
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- Simple bottom shape - the board lands with more natural forward momentum allowing us to use a cleaner design
- Deeper side vents for fi ns - the best in traction with a looser feel and a quick release
- Glide Speed - putting smiles on rider''s faces since not very long ago and can cure the common cold
- 7 D Series - There are 7 different dimensions of artwork in the graphic in honor of this being Danny''s 7th designed series
- Lenticular - There is a reflective 3D water image recessed in the metal emblem
- The fastest pro model Danny Harf has ever ridden.
One Time Bomb