Description: Ronix One Atr Edition Wakeboard
Imagine yourself navigating the wake as you are being towed behind a boat while riding a new Ronix One ATR Edition wakeboard. This feature packed board will have feeling like a pro with its great performance and awesome graphics. It is made with rounded rails to reduce the possibility of catching an edge, and a sintered base and with slider fins, so it is perfect for jibbing. With carbon reinforcement and an exaggerated 3-stage rocker that will give you plenty of pop off waves, you have a durable board that will make your friends envious.
Key Features of the Ronix One ATR Edition Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Round rails thru the center, with a angled bevel prevent that all too familiar edge catching digger, create an even mellower transitioned carve
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- Clean center bottom design - this rockerline leaves the wake and lands with more forward momentum so there is no need for big channels to reduce the impact on landings
- Side vents - for a stronger grip up the wake
- Carbon Technology - ride the board the way it was intended to be ridden with the most carbon maintaining the original rocker line
- Krypto Cable - makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest, along with a torsionally stiffer board
- Mod Pour - this demanding alternative core is made from our exclusive blend of carbon and atoms with a higher strength to weight ratio
- Sintered Base - the most durable non stick compound we have ever tested on rails without loosing any glide speed on the water
- Artwork - screened UV clear top/neon GP yellow, 3-D, and pearl inks/machined aluminum emblem/recessed multi-faceted badge underneath the topsheet
- 4 fiberglass 1.0" fins and 4 fiberglass .8" slider fins
- Danny Harf designed and endorsed
One Atr Edition