|Side Fins:||4 Bolt On|
|Rail Ready Base:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Ronix One Atr Wakeboard
The Ronix One Atr Wakeboard was designed to support a clean, controlled and powerful ride. The extended quad tipped fin side vents ensure tight board to water connectivity while ensuring tight, quick turns. The Ronix One has a 3 stage rocker that was designed with glide speed in mind. The 3 stage rocker gives riders a feel of floating on the water and an aggressive build up off the wake. The Ronix Atr Wakeboard is rail ready based to help riders grind it out.
- New surf/round rail with a soft bevel thru the center allows the board to ride higher on the water and prevents that all too familiar edge catching digger
- Rail blends to a sharper bevel and a vertical sidewall in the tip/ tail creating additional contact with the water, a more predictable turn, riding higher on the water
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- Simple bottom shape - the board lands with more natural forward momentum allowing us to use a cleaner design
- Deeper side vents for fi ns - the best in traction with a looser feel and a quick release
- Glide Speed - putting smiles on rider's faces since not very long ago and can cure the common cold
- 7 D Series - There are 7 different dimensions of artwork in the graphic in honor of this being Danny's 7th designed series
- Lenticular - There is a reflective 3D water image recessed in the metal emblem
- The fastest pro model Danny Harf has ever ridden.
Wakeboard Binding Compatability