Description: Ronix Ibex Atr Edition Wakeboard
The Ronix Ibex Atr Edition Wakeboard will completely surprise you. Featuring carbon R3 technology and a carbon blend core that maintains the rocker line and gives a higher strength to weight ratio. This particular wakeboard doesn''t allow the board from burying the edge on big cuts with sharper bevel for quick response. This board is an excellent purchase with awesome artwork!
Key Features of the Ronix Ibex ATR Edition Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Center variable edge - a sharper rail and a softer bevel create a controlled accelerated edge transfer with a forgiving bottom design
- Tip/Tail variable edge - a more vertical rail allows the end of the board to ride higher on the water and prevents the board from burying the edge on big cuts with a sharper bevel for quicker response into a turn
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- A clean bottom design - the board lands with more natural forward momentum allowing us to use cleaner bottoms
- Wide profile - with this much surface area we balance it out with more sidecut for the right amount of effective edge in the water
- Carbon R3 Technology - ride the board the way it was intended to be ridden with the carbon maintaining the original rocker line - reacts 7 times quicker than fiberglass
- Krypto Cable - makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest, along with a torsionally stiffer board
- Mod Pour - this demanding alternative core is made from our exclusive blend of carbon and atoms with a higher strength to weight ratio
- Artwork - screened UV clear top/neon magma, clear structured, pearl inks/matte emblem with rubberized Parks DNA inset
- 4 detachable 1.0" ramp and 4 .8" slider fiberglass fins
- Parks Bonifay approval - with the largest sweet spot of any signature board he''s ever ridden
- Sintered Base - the fastest/most durable we have ever tested
Ibex Atr Edition