Description: Ronix Viva ATR Wakeboard
I tried a Ronix Viva ATR Wakeboard and the difference was superb. The world renowned Chad Sharpe had an instrumental input in the design and you can tell. He helped create a board that he could proudly put his name on. He creates the most magnificent wakeboards on the market. They are extremely hard to get and was lucky enough to snag the last one at the local surf shop. CWB, Liquid Force, and Hyperlite don''t compare. After years of wakeboarding I have finally found my board. It''s lightweight and gets the job done. It hardly feels that you are on the water. The wakes feel awesome. Ride the wakes or crash hard. Couldn''t recommend the Ronix Viva ATR Wakeboard enough.
Key Features of the Ronix Viva ATR Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Our sharpest center rail creates a super quick edge transfer and line into the wake
- More reliable in choppier water conditions
- Shallower exit channels
- Help relieve the pressure with the water
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- Monocoque - A wrapped glass from the top to the bottom so the flash line is no longer the weak point of the board - but the strongest
- Parallel Carbon - A livelier construction that also helps maintain the intended rockerline off the peak and landings (available on ATR)
- Sintered Base - The most durable non-stick base material we have ever tested on rails without loosing any glide speed on the water (available on ATR)
- Mod Pour - The highest strength to weight ratio we have ever tested - setting the standard of the most refined recipe of foam out there
- 4 Slider Fins - A fin actually designed to be sessioned on rails, also for riders that like that finless feel, the wider design creates turbulence giving it a less gratuitous grip on the water (available on ATR)
- Krypto Cable - Combined with our monocoque laminated glass, this cable makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest
- 4 fiberglass 1.0" ramp fins
- Chad Sharpe''s speedy creation take it out in the flats or wake-to-wake
- Length (cm): 136, 140, 144
- Mid Width (in): 17.1 (136), 17.3 (140), 17.5 (144)
- Rocker (angle/arc): 9.4/Blended
Past Season Product