|Core Material:||Wood, Compression molding - the most durable wood skate out there|
|Top Material:||Grip Tape|
|Base Material:||Slider Base|
|Concave:||Yes, starts in the center of the board and then tapers to the ends for a more controllable flip|
|Rocker Type:||3 Stage, Late Arc|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Ronix Hoverboard Wakeskate
An iconic style and high tech construction are indicative of the Ronix Hoverboard Wakeskate's performance. A unique late arc rocker is used in the Hoverboard to give powerful pop when transferring through the wake. The ABS sidewalls and sintered base are ultra durable to keep you riding over the toughest rails and through the harshest conditions. Lock into a board that gives unmatched control and precision with the Ronix Hoverboard Wakeskate.
- Concave - Starts In The Center Of The Board And Then Tapers To The Ends For A More Controllable Flip
- Late Arc Rocker - For The Rider That Wants To Make Every Transfer Feel Like A Double Up
- Compression Molding - The Most Durable Wood Skate Out There
- Sintered Base - Rail Approved
- Abs Sidewall - Reducing The Chances Of Delams And Side Impacts - Can'T Do Krypto Cable - Just Trust Us
- The Poppiest Wood We Have Ever Tested
- 2 - .8" Wakeskate Fins
- Dieter Humpsch Designed And Endorsed
Yes a person can actually ride the Ronix Hoverboard. It's a wakeskate that floats on water and shouldn't be confused with the Back to the Future Hoverboard that Marty McFly cruises around on.
If you go fast enough the Ronix Hoverboard Wakeskate will most definitely fly.