Description: Ronix One LTD Wakeboard
The One shape pioneers the evolution of variable rails. Shallow molded fins, forgiving angled bevels, and a fuller mid rail set the pace of this mellower freeride shape. As a rider weight shifts back, the variable rail transitions to a sharper rail and bevel in the tail - so the board can hook up with a strong, predictable edge up the wake every time. Last season, Danny switched out his rocker to a speeder 3-stage kick and landed a historic switch toeside 1260 days after jumping on his new shape with the additional momentum off the transition. The reduced friction on the water will let any soul turn connoisseur upgrade their travels off the kicker - available in an alternative color.
Key Features of The Ronix One LTD Wakeboard Red 142cm:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Thin Round Rail Thru The Center with a new Angled Bevel Prevent that all too familiar Edge Catching a Digger, And Create an Even Mellower Transitioned Carve
- Thin Profile Reducing Swing Weight
- Clean Center Bottom Design - Leaves the wake and lands with more forward momentum so there is no need for big channels to reduce the impact on landings
- New Side Vents - For a stronger grip up the wake
- Directional R Technology - Ride the board the way it was intended to be ridden with the carbon maintaining the original rocker line
- Krypto Cable - Makes the sidewall the strongest part of the board - not the weakest, along with a torsionally stiffer board.
- Mod Pour - This demanding alternative core is new for this year made from the exclusive blend of carbon and atoms
- Sintered Base - The most durable non stick compound ever tested on rails without loosing any glide speed on the water
- Artwork - Screened UV clear top/2 - 2 piece black chrome Ronix emblem/2 gold foils/pearl and flake metallic ink
- 4 Fiberglass 1.0" fins and 4 fiberglass .8" skuder fubs (slider fins comes with sintered base optional only)
- Danny Harf designed and Endorsed