Description: Ronix One Modello Wakeboard
Nothing on the market can provide a smoother ride then the Ronix One Modello Wakeboard. Its brilliant three-stage rocker profile is what has made this ride a top contender. It keeps the board buoyant and maneuverable, yet never sacrifices it's ability to explode off the wake. The board is relaxed and aggressive at the same time. This freeride inspired Ronix One Modello provides the best of both worlds for any wakeboard enthusiast, whether it be skilled riders looking to really challenge themselves, or those just starting out who want to test the waters.
Key Features of the Ronix One Modello Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- New surf/round rail with a soft bevel thru the center allows the board to ride higher on the water and prevents that all too familiar edge catching digger
- Rail blends to a sharper bevel and a vertical sidewall in the tip/ tail creating additional contact with the water, a more predictable turn, riding higher on the water
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- Simple bottom shape - the board lands with more natural forward momentum allowing us to use a cleaner design
- Deeper side vents for fi ns - the best in traction with a looser feel and a quick release
- Glide Speed - putting smiles on rider's faces since not very long ago and can cure the common cold
- 7 D Series - There are 7 different dimensions of artwork in the graphic in honor of this being Danny's 7th designed series
- Lenticular - There is a reflective 3D water image recessed in the metal emblem
- The fastest pro model Danny Harf has ever ridden.
Past Season Product