|Side Fins:||4 Bolt On|
|Rail Ready Base:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Ronix Viva Wakeboard
What exactly is it about the Ronix Viva Wakeboard that has so many heads turning? Although it would take an album to sing its praises properly, it really all starts with the construction. The board is built for pure speed and maneuverability, featuring a rockerline that meets the wake's natural shape and a 45-degree end-to-end rail. The Mod Pour foam is a Ronix-specific blend that is designed specifically to be tough as nails, and the wrapped glass means this board doesn't have a weak point. All in all, the Ronix Viva is a killer piece of equipment.
- Our sharpest center rail creates a super quick edge transfer and line into the wake is also more reliable in choppier water conditions
- Shallower exit channels - help relieve the pressure with the water.
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- Carbon R3 Technology - ride the board the way it was intended to be ridden with the carbon maintaining the original rocker line
- Krypto Cable - makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest, along with a torsionally stiffer board
- Mod Pour - this demanding alternative core is made from our exclusive blend of carbon and atoms with a higher strength to weight ratio
- Artwork - screened UV clear top/metal flake ink/gun metal top emblem/etched badge underneath the topsheet
- 4 fiberglass 1.0" fins
- Chad Sharpe's speedy creation - take it out in the flats or wake-to-wake
Wakeboard Binding Compatability