Description: Ronix Vault Wakeboard
The Ronix Vault wakeboard integrates cutting edge features for performance and quality. The toeside edge is thinned out, to ensure extra grip, and the toeside fins are oriented for a strong and stable hold. The wide profile enhances the sweet spot to make for smooth landings and easy riding in a variety of conditions. The softened heelside edge ensures smooth transitions and reduces the possibility of face plants with lessened water resistance. These unique features make the Ronix Vault a quality performer on the water.
Key Features of the Ronix Vault Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Toeside rail is thinned out to sit deeper in the water creating additional grip from this sharp profile
- Toeside fins are deeper, longer and closer to the rail for a strong/stable edge hold
- Heelside rail starts off softer/fuller for a mellower transition, then blends to a more vertical sidewall with less resistance on the water
- Heelside fins are shorter and further from the rail for a quicker release on spinning tricks
- 4 molded asymmetric fin shape track true in a straight line, but break free easier with more float in a side slide position
- New wider profile creates a bigger sweet spot riding in any water condition
- Artwork - sublimated top/red chrome foil
- 2 fiberglass 1.7" fins
- Designed by Mike Ferraro and our development team