Description: Ronix Krush Wakeboard - Womens
The Ronix Krush Wakeboard is a woman's new best friend. This wakeboard is highly functional allowing for better grip and stronger edge hold, while expertly designed, shortened heelside fins give your tricks more spin. The wider profile of the Krush wakeboard gives you the advantage of being able to perform under any beach condition. Not only is the Ronix easy to handle, the stylish designs draw attention and define your style like no wakeboard you've owned. Give yourself an upgrade this summer with a Ronix Krush!
Key Features of the Ronix Krush Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Toeside rail is thinned out to sit deeper in the water creating additional grip from this sharp profile
- Toeside fins are deeper, longer and closer to the rail for a strong/stable edge hold
- Heelside rail starts off softer/fuller for a mellower transition, then blends to a more vertical sidewall with less resistance on the water
- Heelside fi ns are shorter and further from the rail for a quicker release on spinning tricks
- 4 molded asymmetric fi ns shape track true in a straight line, but break free easier with more float in a side slide position
- Wider profile creates a bigger sweet spot riding in any water condition
- 2 fiberglass 1.7" fi ns
- Designed by Mike Ferraro and our development team