|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Liquid Force SST Hampson Compression Wakeskate 40.5
- New for 2009. Compression Molded Bottom Deck
- Two Models are Asymmetrical and One Symmetrical
- Aggressive 3 Stage Rocker
- Variable Edge, Softer Rail in the Middle, Progresses to a Crisp Rail at the Nose and Tail
- Compression Molded Top Deck with Concave, Features a Unique Split Tail Design that Allows the Board to Respond Much Faster Than Traditional Concaves
- Boards are Drilled for Use of Liquid Force's Accessory Fins for Locking into Rails
- Die Cut Jessup Grip Tape
- 2 Skate Fins Standard
SST Hampson Compression
What I have here is a Liquid Force SST Wakeskate. SST series comes in three lines this year; 40.5 symmetrical, 42 asymmetrical Danny Hamson pro model, and a 42 asymmetrical Aaron Reed per model. The SST series features the same single concave board shape as the rest of our product line features, but new for this year it comes with a composite deck for the bottom. The Liquid Force SST wakeskate features the subtle rail that tapers into a crisp edge that allows you to track a little bit better as you’re going to the wake and into rails.
Also, what we are doing with the composite bottom is instead of bolting through the bottom as we did in previous years, we’re actually going to be bolting through the top deck into the bottom deck, which gives you a cleaner bottom and it also just doesn’t interfere with the hydrodynamics of the board cutting through the water. The boards all feature a three-stage rocker profile, and grip on the upper deck. Liquid Force SST wakeskates are two boards bolted together, that actually allow the board to flex and actually gives you a return pop that actually keeps the board stuck to your feet as you’re oiling and you’re doing variations of tricks.