|Construction:||Hand Laid Glass, Lightweight EPS Stringered Core|
|Fin Setup:||Removable Quad or Thruster Fin Setup|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Liquid Force Fiver Wakesurfer
Liquid Force is stepping things up a notch with the Liquid Force Fiver Wakesurfer! This wakesurfing board utilizes a variety of features and construction methods to provide greater flexibility for matching the board to your riding style. Included on the Fiver is a wide diamond tail shape that gives incredible boost and pop off of the wake, and a double-to-quad concave V-hull that ensures smooth transitions when holding a solid edge. An adjustable fin setup and full EVA grooved traction pads round out this solid offering from the Liquid Force craftsmen.
- Lightweight EPS Stringered Core: Precision cut, hand finished, glassed to perfection from the master file.
- Double-to-Quad Concave V- Hull: Rolls rail to rail with speed and lift
- Wide Diamond-tail Shape: Full tail shape provides more boost into the air
- Removable Quad or Thruster Fin Setup: Four fins for power and thrust; Tri-fin for tight pivots off the wake.
- Full Deck EVA Grooved Traction Pads: Gives you the grip you need on the water and in the air.
There is no single set of rules when selecting a Wakesurfer... rather a a few things to think about. Rider size, wake size, and skill level will all play into what board you want. The LF Fiver will be above an entry level board, but will be fun and surfy. The Fish is going to be a better board to figure out Wakesurfing: http://www.the-house.com/wklf5fish15zz-liquid-force-wakesurfers.html. For specific help our wake/waterski guys will be happy to help you select the perfect board: 1 (800) 409-7669.
Is this board the same as the liquid force quad from 2013 but with five fins?
The 5' Liquid Force Fiver Wakeskate has a weight range between 155-235 lbs.