|Fin Setup:||2+1 Fin Removable Set-Up: Move the center fin up or back for the turning radius you want. Outside side fins can be removed for added speed and looseness.|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Liquid Force Noserider Wakesurfer 5ft 2in
What rocks harder than the Liquid Force Noserider Wakesurfer? Nothing. Take a ride on this beautiful, fully traction board and show those waves who's boss, and show the ladies who puts the motion in the ocean. The Liquid Force Noserider is true to the Master Jimmy, and just like you, it's solid, slick, smooth and ready to kick some serious tricks. With this board you can adjust the turning radius and it's designed for maximum control, lift and acceleration. Pushes a sunset trot and fruity pineapple drink into the sand and makes it call momma. See, we told you. Your new favorite toy is calling.
- Light Weight hand-Finished Stringer Core: Faithfully re-creating Jimmy's original master. Light and just right.
- Full Nose Outline with Concave: Nose ride with control, lift and glide!
- Double Concave hull: The concave provides lift and acceleration that keeps you in the wake.
- 2+1 Fin Removable Set-Up: Single box for center fin provides adjustability for the turning radius you want. Outside side fins can be removed for added looseness if needed.
- Full Deck EVA grooved Traction pads: From nose to tail, you have sure footed control and grip.
We mainly wakeboard and I bought the fat sacks and the board just to try something new. The board is really easy to get up on, and pretty easy to surf. We aren't great wake surfers because we didn't spend a lot of time with it, so I can't tell you how it compares to other boards, but I am 190 pounds, both my boys are around 165 pounds, pretty good wake boarders/skiers, but can't give you any real great info regarding the board. Wish I could have been more help. Sep 9, 2013