Description: Liquid Force Grind Witness Fooshee Wakeboard
The Liquid Force Grind Witness Fooshee Wakeboard 144 2010 will not only last long but the performance factor is off the chart! With innovative ideas that allow you to control your approach to the edge and keep your stance there. Additionally it has a double concave V tail that allows for better flow through the ends for an extra thrust, lift and speed. Not to mention the new LF grind base material that will make the board withstand wear and tear, making this a great value!
Key Features of the Liquid Force Grind Witness Fooshee Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- LF Exclusive Grind Base Material: Durable Base withstands the wear and tear caused by PVC, Docks, or metal
- Three-Stage, hybrid rocker: Straighter curve through center with accelerated kick out the tips - smooth transitions into the tail section for a higher trajectory off the wakes
- Double Concave V Tail: Controlled water flow through ends for extra thrust and lift
- Variable Edge Rail
- Molded-in Deep, Canted Long Based side fins: Unbelievable hold with large inside face of the fins while maintaining a low outside profile for no hang-ups
- D-I-S-C hull through center: Double-Inside-Single-Concave. Softens landings and maintains board speed
Grind Witness Fooshee