Description: Liquid Force S4 Wakeboard
The Liquid Force S4 Wakeboard is a quality board, built for quality riders. This board was designed for the Pro Wakeboard Tour Champion Phillip Soven, and is sure to please. This board has many awesome features including a progressive 3-stage rocker which gives riders a high trajectory arc and a smooth transition from the mid section to the tail. This board has more hold to go where you want and has great control. This board features a futuristic design, and many performance driven features for a good time out on the water.
Key Features of The Liquid Force S4 Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Progressive, 3 Stage Rocker - Gives riders a high trajectory arc off the wake while maintaining a smooth flowing transition from the mid section to the tail
- Double Concave, Quad V Hull Design - DISC hull through center into deep double concave quad V out the tail, Concaves w/ quad V for extra lift and faster rail to rail action
- Winged Scalloped Tail Outline - Full Shape with Release at Rail Wings - Allows rider to shorten the arc of his turn off the wing for slaying
- Deep Molded Long Base Side Fins with Cutaway Trailing Edge - Long base for superior hold at speed. cutaway taliling edge for quicker release of the wake
- Shallow Molded Inside Blade Fins Placed at Top if Inside V - Blade control water flow through inside concave V for more control
- Centerline Single Vent Along V at The Tip - Detaches water flow across centerlined at end of board for increased speed
- Low Volume Rails with Reduced Area at Ends - Faster on edge with more hold.... Rail flex at end for more drive out of turns
- Variable Edge Rails