|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Liquid Force Mod Wakeskate 42
The Liquid Force Mod Wakeskate is a stylish way to board, with a thin profile and defined concave that makes a good fit for your heels and toes. The wakeskate gives users ultimate control of the board and can easily be changed to make any successful move, with a responsive design. The board has a vented channel bottom and composite construction that rides much like a wood deck. Ollies are extremely responsive and the gripped deck ensures the board will stay on your feet.
- New Deck Concave For 2011: Thin Profile With Defined Concave For Your Toes/Heel, Gives You More Control Of The Board. The Board Is Super Responsive & Reacts More Consistently When Edge Change Is Desired, Either On The Lip, Edging To The Wake, Or While On A Rail.
- Progressive 3 Stage Rocker
- Single Concave With Vented Channel Bottom
- Composite Construction: We Have Worked Hard To Create A Composite Board That Rides Like A Wood Deck. Great Return On Ollies With Responsiveness Of A Wood Deck When Being Ridden.
- Variable Rail Edge
- 1.0 Skate Fin - Comes Standard With Two Skate Fins.
- Gripped Deck