|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Liquid Force Impulse Wakeskate 42In
Aaron Reed has many loves in his life, and he has combined some of his favorites in this year's Impulse concave wakeskate line. His wife's art and a wood platform are combined to make what he calls the "perfect" wake skate deck. Nothing matches the lively feel that he gets with every Ollie on this deck. With a new and improved slider style base material, this board is built to withstand any abuse you can give it whether you're skating behind a boat, on a cable, or with your buddy's winch.
- Progressive 3 Stage Rocker: A mixture of aggressive 3 stage and continuous rocker, this rocker profile allows the board to stay under your feet as you edge or leave the wake. The board reacts and stays under you, not being dragged behind as you leave the water.
- Single concave: The progressive 3 stage rocker is complimented with a single concave throughout the board that helps the board track even truer, with a fin or without, when you are on edge.
- Wood Construction: Decks that are pressed one at a time and CNC cut to a shape that will allow any rider, at any level to ride. The deck concave is machined and the board goes thru a varnishing process twice to ensure a quality seal.
- Variable Rail Edge: The rail of the board is softer in the middle and as it gets closer to the tip it becomes crisp. This allows for a board that is forgiving when on edge, but tracks when placed on edge.
- 1.125 Obscura Fin: Comes standard with two Obscura fins. These fins are dialed in perfectly for this board, to help track when on edge, but it is also the perfect height to release on tricks.
- Gripped Deck: Deck comes with applied die cut grip tape