Description: Liquid Force Groove Wakeboard
The Liquid Force Groove Wakeboard 134 is a must have for any wakeboarder. Perfectly versatile in any situation, it is the perfect wake board for anyone who loves trying new things, and wants the board that will be able to keep up with him wherever he goes. The double to quad concave hull configuration gives you the ability to turn sharper than ever before, while the center keel keeps the water coming without getting too loose! All in all, its a dream come true for any wake boarder who needs a wake board that can keep up!
Key Features of the Liquid Force Groove Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Progressive Continuous Rocker
- Double-to-Quad concave hull configuration, D-I-S-C through midsection into quad V concave out the tail - Concaves for lift combined with V for quicker turning
- Winged scalloped tail outline - Full shape with release at rail wings, allows rider to shorten the arc of his turn off the wing for slaying
- Molded Quad plus ONE fin setup - Long, warped sides with shallow inside fin set. Outside fins for rail hold combines with inside set to control the thrust through the dual concaves
- Center Keel - Center keel keeps water running though concave out the tip without getting too loose
- Variable edge rails