|Side Fins:||8 Molded|
|Rail Ready Base:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Liquid Force Fly Shane Wakeboard
A cutting edge design that deviates slightly from industry standards with the internal multi layered stringer system! The Liquid Force Fly Shane Wakeboard has a length of 142.3, tip width of 44.4 and rocker of 7.1 with the weight of 5.4 pounds! Designed to give you the best experience riding and to be long lasting at a great value.
- Precision CNC Milled PVC Cores - Compression strength without the dead weight in the center - A new construction process to yield the lightest Liquid Force boards EVER!
- Internal Multi Layered Stringer System - Superior strength with a lively spring
- Translucent Graphic Substancee Materail - Provide a window into the tech while reducing weight
- Available on 8 Liquid Force Pro Models - Freedom of chance in Liquid Force's highest offering
- F.L.Y. Series 2 Pack Inserts - Less material equals less weight! - Stance options are the "Sweet Spot" stance options preferred by the pro whose name is on the board
Wakeboard Binding Compatability
Another new wakeboard from Liquid Force this season is Shane’s new pro model. Shane has been with Liquid Force longer than any other rider with Liquid Force, and he’s had a lot of great ideas. His first pro model wakeboard happened at the age of 13 with the Mini Squirt. And since then, Shane’s ridden every shape that’s come through online, and it’s given him tons of ideas that we’ve been able to benefit from in his imagination and his willingness to try any new idea and any new shape.
Stepping off from where his last shape was, the last Shane, he’s wanted to take some of those ideas and improve on them and make the wakeboard even more performance. Starting with an aggressive three-stage rocker to give Shane a straight up trajectory for the hang time he needs to style out his moves. Something that Shane’s had in his previous three wakeboards was a really loose feel through the center of the wakeboard. Now, on the new Shane, it’s no different. He’s got a double inside single concave to displace the water and soften the landing, but no edge channels out to the side. What the Shane features is a lifted rail as you move out to the edge of the wakeboard, and this makes this wakeboard be catch-free on rails. And also combined with a variable edge rail, it makes it have forgiveness through the midsection, but as we taper to the end of the wakeboard, the rail gets sharper, the bevel disappears and you get a nice crisp off the tail. The double concave flows into a triple concave out the end.
Now, this triple concave works as two small outside concaves that exit in-between a quad fin setup. The outside concave gives extra depth and hold to these molded-in outside cup fins. The inside concave is situated between the two inside quads, which focus the pop, focus the thrust and give you unreal lift and power off this wakeboard.
The Liquid Force Shane Wakeboard new shape comes in three sizes, a 134, the 138 and a 142.