|Center Fin:||Yes - Bolt On|
|Side Fins:||4 Molded|
|Rail Ready Base:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Liquid Force Omega Wakeboard 139
The Liquid Force Omega Wakeboard 139 is perfect for intermediate wakeboarders! It's design is reflective of an extreme board for pros, but it has been remodeled to meet the needs of all boarders. It pairs the stylish appearance of a professional board with the practicality of one made for users that are improving with moderate skill.
- Scalloped Diamond Tail: Extended up hold the wake increases the pop off the tail.
- Variable Edge: There's no catch- Soft in the middle- Forgiving when neutral- spins faster off the wake, land still spinning- Sharpens as it nears the tail- Locks and holds edge into the water when weight is transferred into the edging position.
- Molded Canted Fins: Easier to get board on edge. Helps the board initiate turns and hold better switch stance, toe side and heel side. Solid and consistent tracking from any side. Long and shallow for quick release when needed. No drag
- Pop Rock: A manageable 3-stage that is fast and consistent off the wake.
- Sculpted top deck/Flex enhancers: Light weight, stiffens snap and response.
- Length (cm): 139.3
- Waist (cm): 43.5
- Rocker (cm): 6.3 Continuous Hybrid