Description: Liquid Force Fly Lyman Wakeboard
Fly across the water on the Liquid Force Fly Lyman Wakeboard. Precision CNC Milled PVC Cores give you all the strength you ever need, without all the dead weight in the center that slows you down. in fact, these are some of the lightest wakeboards you will ever find, and you do not even have to pay an arm and a leg to get in on the fun. The translucent graphic substrate ensures that your board will look new even years down the road.
Key Features of The Liquid Force FLY Lynman Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Precision CNC Milled PVC Cores - Compressive strength without the dead weight in the center, a new construction process to yield the lightest Liquid Force boards EVER
- Internal Multo Layered Stringer System - Superior strength with a lively spring
- Translucent Graphic Substrate Material - Provides a window into the tech while reducing weight
- Available on 8 Liquid Force Pro Models - Freedom of choice in the highest offering
- F.L.Y. Series 2 Pack Insert - Less material equals less weight, Stance options are the "Sweet Spot" stance options preferred but the pro whose name is on the board