|Side Fins:||8 Molded|
|Rail Ready Base:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Liquid Force S4 Wakeboard
Wakeboard designs are a lot more complicated than you may think, and the Liquid Force S4 Wakeboard takes the cake in terms of aerodynamics and the ability to tread rough waters smoothly. Tied up behind a moving object surfing a moving, solid plane is tough, but this board makes it easy with the Quad V hull and double concave bottom. Water just flows right through and keeps you fast and steady. The 3-stage rocker of the Liquid Force S4 also helps you take off out of the wake while landing smoothly.
- Progressive, Three Stage Rocker: This template gives the rider a higher trajectory arc off the wake while maintaining a smooth flowing transition from the midsection to the tail.
- Carbon x (+/- 40): x layout Increases torsional rigidity through center of board to match phillip's preference.
- Quad v hull, Double Concave: Faster rail to rail, extra lift, softer landings
- Low volume Rails: Low volume equals, faster, better holding rails. Rail flex at end for more drive out of turns.
- Center Line Single vent: The vent detaches water flow across center line at the end of the board for increased speed.
- Deep Molded Long Base Side Fins / Shallow Molded Inside Blade Fins: Long base for superior hold at speed. cutaway trailing edge for quicker release off the wake. Shallow blades at the top of inside v, control water flow through inside concave for more control.
Wakeboard Binding Compatability