Description: Liquid Force FLX Wakeboard
Fresh off the design table in 2010, the FLX wasted no time in setting the new standard for a snappy, lightweight, responsive ride. It''s widely considered an MVP at the park. Featuring Liquid Rails, a grind base, and a wood PVC core, this board has all of the bells and whistles. A must have for any board quiver! The FLX will quickly become your new best friend. Good luck keeping it away from your friend''s prying hands, though.
Key Features of the Liquid Force FLX Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Hybrid Technology - Combining the best of both riding worlds. New Watson performance hull shape and unique flex characteristics of our hybrid construction result in the board that boosts wake-to-wake, and has smooth, buttery flex for the ultimate in rail riding.
- LF Exclusive Grind Base - Durable sintered base material that''ll hold up to the rigors of rail riding.
- LF Exclusive Liquid Rail - Elastomeric sidewall created as the ultimate rail bond with unsurpassed durability. Give your board the ultimate beat down and our liquid rail will keep your investment protected.
- CNC-Milled Wood/PVC Composite Core - Triple wood stringers provide springy flex in a lightweight core.
- Special Triax Glass - Glass weave provides torsional rigidity with increased longitudinal flex.
- Rocker Type: Three-stage
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Construction: PVC core with wood stringers and Grind base
- Fin Configuration: Two removable fins on each end
Past Season Product