Description: Liquid Force Peak Wakeboard Blem
The Liquid Force Peak Wakeboard was designed by up and coming boarder Nico von Lerchenfield. This model is a three stage rocker for experienced boarders that love popping and transitioning easily. The Peak is also designed with a dipped center and edge channels, enabling the boarder to encourage a perfect balance of speed and control. The Liquid Force Peak has hybrid technology and a grind base, so if you want a performance driven, durable wakeboard, this is the one for you!
Key Features of the Liquid Force Peak Blem Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- NEW, LF Exclusive M6 Metric Inserts: The best board to binding hold ever more threads provide tighter, more secure hold.
- Hybrid Technology: Have it all a proven, performance hull shape and the great flex properties of our hybrid construction brings you a board that launches wake-to-wake, and delivers the goods for your park experience.
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base: The ultimate in durability from our sintered base material while maintaining the hull shape.
- Aggressive, Three Stage Rocker: For a straight up pop behind the boat, and catch-free transitions in the parks, this rocker style works great in both worlds.
- Center Concave with Edge Channels: Concave softens landing and maintains speed while edge channels increase control and hold.
- Liquid Rail Sidewall: Our elastomeric edges give you a rail with unsurpassed durability. The Liquid Rail will keep your ride together for session after session.
- CNC Milled Wood/PU Composite Core: Triple stringers give you ample tip flex with central control; all computer-milled with the perfect hull shape.
- Triax Glass Layup: Our special weave provides torsional control while delivering the proper spring and snappy flex.
Past Season Product