Description: Liquid Force Peak Wakeboard
The Liquid Force Peak Wakeboard is true to its name, incorporating top technology for the ultimate riding experience. The unique hybrid construction gives the proven performance from a hull shape, while still delivering outstanding flex, perfect for launching wake-to-wake or riding in the park. An exclusive GRIND base for ultimate durability, and an aggressive three stage rocker for clean pop and catch-free transitions complete a package with unparalleled performance.
Key Features of Liquid Force Peak Wakeboard:
- Hybrid Technology: have it all. a proven, performance hull shape and the great flex properties of our hybrid construction brings you a board that launches wake-to-wake, and delivers the goods for your park experience.
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base: The ultimate in durability from our sintered base material while maintaining the hull shape.
- Aggressive, Three Stage Rocker: For a straight up pop behind the boat, and catch-free transitions in the parks, this rocker style works great in both worlds.
- Center Concave with Edge Channels: Concave softens landing and maintains speed while edge channels increase control and hold.
- Liquid Rail Sidewall: Our elastomeric edges give you a rail with unsurpassed durability. The Liquid Rail will keep your ride together for session after session.
- CNC Milled Wood/PU Composite Core: Triple stringers give you ample tip flex with central control; all computer-milled with the perfect hull shape.
- Triax glass Layup: Our special weave provides torsional control while delivering the proper spring and snappy flex.
- Wakeboard Binding Compatability
- Can accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate
- Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors