Description: Liquid Force Wing Grind Wakeboard - Womens
The Liquid Force Wing Grind Wakeboard flaunts flashy new design features for the modern wakeboarding market. The Wing Grind is a three stage hybrid rocker, allowing it to capture both the benefits of having a smooth ride while being able to grab big air as well. With speed enhancing features such as a DISC Hull and Double Concave Tail, the Liquid Force Wing Grind is for boarders who live for maximum speed and the biggest jumps.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Wing Grind Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Three Stage, Hybrid Rocker: By smoothing out the break that defines a traditional three stage, the board becomes more predictable without sacrificing the big boosts from the added tip kick.
- D-I-S-C Hull through the Center: Double - Inside - Single - Concave. Softens landings and maintains board speed.
- Variable Edge Rail: Rounded rail in the center for a forgiving feel, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
- Full Body Double Concave Tail: Accelerates water flow through the tip creates more drive and pop.
- Molded-In, Long Based Slider Fins
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base available on Wing Grind