|Rail Ready Base:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Liquid Force Shane Wakeboard
If you're looking for a strong and dependable wakeboard that won't let you down look no further than the Liquid Force Shane Wakeboard 142. This board is designed to not only look stylish but perform when you're at your best in your sport. So if you're looking for a durable yet stylish wakeboard that will help you to overcome any obstacles in your way, the Liquid Force Shane Wakeboard 142 may be what you're looking for.
- Double to Triple Concave Hull. D-I-S-C hull through center, deepens underfoot, into triple out the tail - DISC for softening impact and maintaining speed. Deep double for precise sweet spot lift under your feet. Triple concave with BIG center single for ollie power and pop.
- Winged scalloped tail outline - Full shape with release at rail wings. Allows rider to shorten the arc of his turn off the wing for slaying.
- Molded in warped long base side fins - Smooth water flow, superior hold, minimum drag
- Shallow canted inside fins placed at edge of center tip concave - Acts as extension of concave to maximize the thrust through center.
- Low volume rails with thinned out tip section - Faster on edge with more hold. Low swing weight and tip flex.
- Lifted Variable edge rails - Slight bevel, rounded to sharp through length of rail
- Aggressive, 3-stage Rocker - Gives the rider the highest trajectory arc off the wake for a straight-up pop. Coupled with the deep single concave between the center set of fins, the new Shane has unmatched ollie power.
- Shallow Scalloped Tail - Full tip area working with the large concave exiting through the center
Wakeboard Binding Compatability