Description: Liquid Force Melissa Hybrid Wakeboard Blem - Womens
What's a "blem" and why is it such a money saver? A "blem" is a board with a little cosmetic blemish somewhere. It doesn't affect the board's performance, but some people won't tolerate a bubble in the topcoat or whatever. The smart shoppers gladly buy a top performing board with a blem at a hefty discount, pocket the change and ride the best for less.
Liquid Force and champion rider Melissa Marquardt joined up to design a totally new wakeboard for lady riders, the Melissa Hybrid. Doesn't matter whether you're on the lake, cable or rail, this board can do it all. A new design variable rail edge is stiff at the nose and tail but softer in the middle where it's needed, the continuous rocker and D-I-S-C double concave hull with molded side fins provide control without locking you down, and technical composite construction makes the board flexible where flex is needed and stiff where it should be to deliver a championship trip for every rider, every time.
- Aggressive CONTINUOUS Stage Rocker: Spring and SMOOTH trajectory POP off the wake
- ABS Flex Sidewall construction: Superior strength, a lively spring, and SOFT landings
- Full shaped contoured Wakeboard HULL configuration: D-I-S-C hull into double concave with molded-in side fins
- Molded-in Warped Side Fins: Superior tracking hold with minimum drag
- Variable Edge Rails: Soft in the middle - Forgiving when neutral. Sharpens as it nears the tail - Locks and holds edge
Wakeboard Binding Compatability
Melissa Hybrid Blem