|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
|Rail Ready Base:||
|Side Fins:||4 Bolt On|
Liquid Force Harley Wakeboard 131
Harley Clifford exploded out of OZ and into the BROstock life and Pro Tour dominance last year. After receiving a bit of Aussie design inspiration, Jimmy and Harley worked together to create a new shape that will take your riding to new heights and levels of stoke. This board is fast, carves hard and projects up a high arc for enough air time for pulling 10's or the slowest, longest, late blind 180 you can imagine. Available in four sizes from 131 to 143 so everyone can experience Harley's secret weapon and blow away their friends.
- Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker - Straight up boosts off the wake
- Triple Concave Into Quad V Channels - Triple concave is provided for pillow soft landings with continued speed and never-ending flow. Quad V channels create fast rail-to-rail edging and grip.
- Low Volume, Variable-Edge Rails - Faster on edge with more hold. Smooth and catch-free through middle.
- Carbon-X Configuration (+-45) - Designed within Harley's specifications, this X increases torsional rigidity through the control zone of the board.
- Small RX Quad Fin Setup - Short, low profile blades for low drag and superior control.
- Rocker Type: Aggressive three-stage
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Construction: Polyurethane foam core wrapped in glass
- Fin Configuration: Two removable fins on each end