|Rocker Type:||3 Stage, 6.2cm|
|Side Fins:||4 Bolt On|
|Rail Ready Base:||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Liquid Force Harley Wakeboard - Kids, Youth
The Liquid Force Harley Wakeboard comes after Harley Clifford put himself on the map last year and brings a little Aussie flavor to the Liquid Force line. With an aggressive 3 stage rocker, there is plenty of potential to get air and with a Triple Concave, landings will be smooth. Quad V channels make for blazing rail-to-rail action and grip, making sure there is no catching. The Polyurethane foam core is wrapped in glass and complimented by two removable fins on each end, making the Harley Wakeboard perfect for any intermediate or advanced rider.
- Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker - Straight up boosts off the wake
- Triple Concave Into Quad V Channels - Triple concave is provided for pillow soft landings with continued speed and never-ending flow. Quad V channels create fast rail-to-rail edging and grip.
- Low Volume, Variable-Edge Rails - Faster on edge with more hold. Smooth and catch-free through middle.
- Carbon-X Configuration (+-45) - Designed within Harley's specifications, this X increases torsional rigidity through the control zone of the board.
- Small RX Quad Fin Setup - Short, low profile blades for low drag and superior control.
- Rocker Type: Aggressive three-stage
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Construction: Polyurethane foam core wrapped in glass
- Fin Configuration: Two removable fins on each end
Wakeboard Binding Compatability