|Center Fin:||Bolt On|
|Side Fins:||4 Molded|
|Rail Ready Base:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Liquid Force Watson Wakeboard - Kids, Youth
The Liquid Force Watson Wakeboard is new and improved! This board couples the shape you have come to know and love with better than ever stiffness and lightness! The new stiffness touches only the center of the board allowing for a perfect center of balance but still allowing for overall flexibility. This board is the perfect blend of style and aggression and is sure to please year after year. This board will never disappoint you!
- Watson Carbon X - NEW for 2008 - Carbon inlay allows lighter foam core to be used and stiffness through middle to increase - lighter, smoother, and snapper!
- Aggressive, 3 Stage Rocker - Hard hitting pop that boosts you straight up. Truly compliments the wake to wake rider
- Spiral "V" w/ Double Concave Mid Section - Breaks the water for softer landings. Initiates and rolls into turns quicker and easier
- Crisp Molded in Fins - More defined, shorter base molded in side fins provide positive control without catching too soon. Load these up and push as hard as you want. Fast, loose, and have the holding power to carve like mad
- Lifted Variable Edge - Lifted and soft in the middle - Forgiving when neutral, spins faster off the wake, lands still spinning - Sharpens as it nears the tail - Locks and hold edge into the water when weight is transferred into the edging position - clean and catch free sliding
- QVC - Quad Vented Channels - Placed between the molded fins to vent water through the tip. The water skips over these channels to give lift without disrupting water flow around the fins, Helps generate speed while keeping you pointed in the right direction
- Performance "Full" Shape - Down size 1-2cm - 1/4in Wider; can be ridden 1-2cm shorter, Increased surface area focused in the middle of the board for unparalleled pop, minimal swing weight, easy to maneuver
Wakeboard Binding Compatability
I'm Sean Watson, here, talking about my Liquid Force Watson Carbon X wakeboard. Pretty much the same shape as the past two years. Going on the third year with this shape.
Made a few changes, just to, kind of, lighten the wakeboard up. Put the carbon 'X' in the wakeboard, and what that's doing is, actually, stiffening the center of the wakeboard up, and we're able to lighten the core up to, actually, make the wakeboard stiffer and lighter. Not stiffer all the way throughout, just in the center so the tip and tail still has that little bit of flex but allows to give that extra pop. The Liquid Force Watson Carbon X wakeboard.