|Fin Setup:||2 fin with 4 fin option|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Inland Surfer Swallow V2 Wakesurfer 5ft 3in
Arguably our fastest board down the line. With the Vortex Channel and a Drop V Tail featuring STEPtech, this evolution of the Swallow is not only the fastest but our most engineered surf style performer. The Swallow is designed for huge snaps, aerials and high-speed aggressive ocean inspired riding behind your boat. A must for Blue Lake owners looking to upgrade and intermediate to advanced surfer's to take they're riding to the next level.
- Epoxy Infused Technology - our top secret way of fully soaking the fiberglass with epoxy to create the strongest bond.
- Woodloc WoodLoc - our process that inserts laminated layers of wood into the board top and bottom platform to increase strength, rigidity, stiffness and overall performance.
- Vortex Vortex Channel - A concave channel near the front of the board that helps speed up water flow and injects air under the bottom of the board, producing faster speeds and avoids pearling (nose diving).
- Progressive Edge Progressive Edge - The rail geometry and construction that holds the board close to the wake without creating unwanted drag.
- 4x Fin Fin options - number of fin options available.
- Rear Kick - EVA traction with raised rear kick pad for incredible foot hold.
- Rocket Rocker- This profile has been designed to provide the absolute maximum down-the-line speed without sacrificing edge to edge performance.
- STEPtech - Creates a release point toward the tail of the board, as the water flows through. This means more down the line speed and better release off the wake for bigger airs.
- Drov V Tail- A channel near the tail of the board that provides maximum release of water tension from under the board.
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is intermediate to pro.
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 100lbs. to 250+lbs. depending on wake size.
- Specs: 5'3" x 20.5" x 1.75" - 8 lbs. Quad fin option.
- Note: All surf style boards come with 1 pair of standard 9cm surf fins only.