|Construction:||Hand Laid Glass|
|Fin Setup:||twin, quad|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Inland Surfer Sweet Spot Pro Wakesurfer
Back for another year, the Sweet Spot Pro features STEPtech to create speed as well as release off the lip. A versatile favorite as a twin or quad fin set up, for riders like Mark Sher and Todd Gaughan. This is the fastest, most responsive, aggressive and progressive Sweet Spot now in its 5th evolution, it is best of breed. The Sweet Spot Pro will take your riding beyond expectations.
- Epoxy Infused Technology - our top secret way of fully soaking the fiberglass with epoxy to create the strongest bond.
- WoodLoc - our process that inserts laminated layers of wood into the board top and bottom platform to increase strength, rigidity, stiffness and overall performance.
- Vortex Channel - A concave channel near the front of the board that helps speed up water flow and injects air under the bottom of the board, producing faster speeds and avoids pearling (nose diving).
- Progressive Edge - The rail geometry and construction that holds the board close to the wake without creating unwanted drag.
- Fin options - number of fin options available.
- Rear Kick - EVA traction with raised rear kick pad for incredible foot hold.
- ROCKET Rocker - This profile has been designed to provide the absolute maximum down-the-line speed without sacrificing edge to edge performance.
- STEPtech - Creates a release point toward the tail of the board, as the water flows through. This means more down the line speed and better release off the wake for bigger airs.
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is intermediate to pro.
- Specs: 4'8" x 21" x 1.75" - 7 lbs. Quad fin option.
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 100lbs. to 225+lbs. depending on wake size.
- Note: All surf style boards come with 1 pair of standard 9cm surf fins only.
Sweet Spot Pro