|Construction:||Hand Laid Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Inland Surfer Red Rocket Wakesurfer
Step on up to the Inland Surfer Red Rocket Wakesurfer! Prepare to cruise with this Inland Surfer board that features a progressive edge that keeps you locked into the sweet spot of the wake while reducing drag, and a patented rocket rocker that pours on pure speed. With durability as a major concern for most riders, the Red Rocket was built with a wood loc construction process that inserts wood into the platform of the board to increase overall strength all while creating a highly responsive, rigid deck. When you ride the Inland Surfer Red Rocket Wakesurfer you will be wondering why you did not get one sooner!
- EPS - Expanded Polystyrene
- Vortex Channel
- Epoxy Infused Technology
- Rear Kick
- Fin Options
- ROCKET Rocker
- Drop “V” tail. A channel near the tail of the board that provides maximum release of water tension from under the board.
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is Beginner to Advanced.
- Tech Specs: 5ft 6in x 23in x 1 3/4in; 9 lbs.
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 100lbs. to 300+lbs. depending on wake size.
- Note: All surf style boards come with 1 pair of standard 9cm surf fins only.