|Construction:||Hand Laid Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Inland Surfer Flyboy James Pro Wakesurfer
Wakesurfing just got better with the Inland Surfer Flyboy James Pro Wakesurfer! This board features a unique wrapped PVC construction that encases the foam material for even more durability, and includes carbon fiber in the design for an ultra light, ultra responsive ride. With that lighter weight the Flyboy gives you the ability to send bigger tricks than the competition! A progressive edge and 3 stage rocker round out this offering from Inland Surfer by ensuring you stay locked into the wake and can dial in sharp turns. Look no further than the Inland Surfer Flyboy James Pro Wakesurfer for a setup that can handle your pro level skills!
- Wrapped “rPVC ” - 3mm of PVC encases the EPS foam for strength and durability.
- EPS - Expanded Polystyrene this is light weight beaded foam used in the production of all Inland Surfer’s Epoxy Wakesurfers.
- Ultra Light Composite Construction - Composite sandwich construction with healthy doses of carbon fiber and composite materials to achieve an ultra responsive, ultra light performer.
- Epoxy Infused Technology - Our top secret way of fully soaking the fiber glass with epoxy to create the strongest bond.
- Rear Kick - EVA traction with raised rear kick pad for incredible foot hold.
- Fin Options - Number of fin options available.
- Progressive Edge - The rail geometry and construction that holds the board close to the wake without creating unwanted drag.
- 3 STAGE Rocker - This is a 3 stage rocker profile designed for competition level performance. Ideal for quick snappy turns and HUGE airs.
- Full Carbon - 160g of carbon fiber encase the whole board for added strength and durability.
- T2X - Two T Stingers to strengthen the core of our wakesurfer and balance flex with rigidity.
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is Advanced to Pro.
- Tech Specs:4’5”x 20”x 1 1/4” 5 lbs.
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 100lbs. to 200+lbs. depending on wake size.
- Note: Twinzer fins included.
Flyboy James Pro