Description: Inland Surfer 4-Skim Black Pearl Wakesurfer
Attack the wake on the Inland Surfer 4-Skim Black Pearl Wakesurfer! This wakesurfer by Inland Surfer has been uniquely designed to cater to all riding ability levels. A progressive edge on this board keeps you riding in the sweet spot of the wake without creating additional drag, and a rocket rocker design ensures maximum acceleration and smooth transitions between the edges. If that's not enough, we've utilized our proprietary wood loc construction process that inserts wood into the deck for greater rigidity and durability. Look no further than the Inland Surfer 4-Skim Black Pearl for your high performance riding needs!
Key Features of the Inland Surfer 4-Skim Black Pearl Wakesurfer 4ft 8in:
- EPS - Expanded Polystyrene, this is light weight beaded foam used in the production of all Inland Surfer's Epoxy Wakesurfers.
- Wood Loc - Our process that inserts laminated layers of wood into the boards top and bottom platform, to increase, rigidity, stiffness and overall performance.
- Epoxy Infused Technology - Our top secret way of fully soaking the fiber glass with epoxy to create the strongest bond.
- Progressive Edge - The rail geometry and construction that holds the board close to the wake without creating unwanted drag.
- Rear Kick - EVA traction with raised rear kick pad for incredible foot hold.
- ROCKET Rocker - This profile has been designed to provide the absolute maximum down-the-line speed without sacrificing edge to edge performance.
- Fin Options - Number of fin options available.
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is Beginner to Pro.
- Tri fin - for that extra hold.
- Dual fin - beginner to advanced.
- Single fin - intermediate to pro.
- Tech Specs: 4' 8" “ x 20 1/2“ x 5/8" 5lbs.
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 70lbs. to 200lbs. depending on wake size.
4-Skim Black Pearl