Description: Gator Boards Caddy Wakeboard Blem
The CADDY has been the staple of the Gator boards line for years and its back again, redesigned, and greater than ever. With two sizes and impressive graphics our caddy is still turning heads. The thin, but ribbed, tip and tail have a longitudinal snap for a livening pop off the wake. Cupped full-length center channels give this board more control, softer landings and make it more forgiving in rough water and the true angle molded fins angle towards the center of the board giving it much more wake entrance control. So, if you want a board with all around versatility and an aggressive shape to make any pro happy then this is the board for you.
This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
Key Features of The Gator Caddy Blem Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan not accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate.
Can accommodate bindings with a 8 inch binding plate in all position options found here.
- Infinite Wrap - Inner fiberglass wrap that continues around the edge eliminating two separate pieces at the parting line that can cause the edge to delay. Gator''s infinite wrap result in the strongest most durable rails in the industry
- UV Based Resins - Protects your beautiful Gator graphics from the harmful ray so the sun
- Aluminum Fins - CnC anodized aluminum laser etched fins. Don''t worry about losing fins anymore. These fins are tough and match each individual board graphic
- Fisher Fiber Base - Tightly woven material that provides the lightweight, bright, crisp base graphics. It costs a bit more but the result is worth it
- True Angle Molded Fins - Molded in Fins that are angled, cupped, extensions of the center channels. Basically, fins that were designed to hold when the board is actually on edge not running flat
- Compression Poly Cores - Superior strength and rebound characteristics that give a constant and predictable ride in all water conditions
- Continuous Rocker - A rocker pattern with a consistent radius or arch from tip to tail. This offers smooth predictable ride up the transition of the wake