|Side Fins:||4 Molded|
|Rail Ready base:||
|Mounting System:||6 in|
|Sizing:||Multi Size Fit|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Liquid Force Trip Wakeboard 142 w/ Index Bindings
Known as a signature board for the company, the Liquid Force Trip Wakeboard w/ Index Bindings is a solid ride for beginners all the way up to advanced riders. An aggressive rocker and DISC Hull help maintain board speed when going for big tricks and provide steady flow on landings. Index Bindings come with the board and is a perfect starting boot for beginners and intermediates that are getting used to the feel of the board and could use comfortable footwear to feel their best on the water. The Liquid Force Trip w/ Index Bindings is an all-around solid option.
- Aggressive, Continuous Rocker - Smooth, Fluid Carves With A High Arcing Pop.
- D-I-S-C Hull Through The Center - Double - Inside - Single - Concave. Softens Landings And Maintains Board Speed.
- Variable Edge Rail - Rounded Rail In The Center For A Forgiving Feel, Sharp Rail At The Tail For Edge Control And Response.
- Modern Bat Tail - Full Tail Shape For More Lift Off The Wake.
- Molded-In, Warped Long Based Side Fins - Superior Tracking Hold With Minimum Drag.
- Length (cm): 142
- Mid Width (cm): 43.8
- Rocker (cm): 6.4