Description: Slingshot Option OT Wakeboard Binding
The Slingshot Option OT Wakeboard Binding has an easy closure system that uses Velcro, making it hassle free to secure yourself into these bindings. It was designed with a direct base system, making it lighter of weight, but giving you more control, and a better feel of the board. The Slingshot Option OT Wakeboard Binding is made with a dual density shock system making sure to surround your feet with a layer of protection and lessen the shock of landings.
Key Features of the Slingshot Option OT Wakeboard Binding:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Direct Base System: A sole-less, lighter weight and lower profile for better board feel and control
- Z Straps: Removable Velcro straps for more convenient adjustability throughout the foot and ankle without complicated laces
- Low Profile Lasting: Lasted with Slingshot''s custom low profile lasts to eliminate excess material for a better fit and lighter weight
- Articulated Cuff: A center flex to eliminate pressure points
- Pre-form Liner: Superior fit & comfort without pressure points
- Built in J-Bars: Eliminates heel lift and adds ankle stability
- Dual Density Shock System: Custom orthotic footbed that cradles the foot to provide ultimate shock absorption and board control
- No PVC: We use the highest quality materials available to eliminate solvents which are harmful to our environment and health