Description: Ronix Kai CT Wakeboard Bindings
Ronix Kai CT Wakeboard Bindings are perhaps one of the more interesting boots you will ever run across. Not only are these boots designed to maximize maneuverability and control in them, they are also designed to utilize non-standard materials. The Ronix Kai wakeboard bindings take advantage of eco-friendly materials by utilizing recycled plastics in their design. Even with recycled materials, these boots are lightweight and comfortable. This makes the Ronix Kai wakeboard bindings not only great for your feet, but great for the environment too.
Key Features of the Ronix Kai CT Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Ronix''s revolutionary baseless system - the original low profile design has superior board control and is ultra light for reduced overall swing weight - often imitated never duplicated
- New lightweight Stage 2 Liner - even more comfortable and less prone to packing out
- Single lasted with the most low profile and compact last
- Double laces - a more customized fit
- 3-D Molded tongue blends comfort and performance
- Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without any pressure points
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Throw your screwdriver away with our tool less mounting system
- Eco Innovation - no use of PVC solvents and partially crafted from recycled water bottles