Description: Ronix Frank Wakeboard Boots
Riding on boats or rails can be tricky, but with Ronix Frank Wakeboard Boots - riders can get the best of both worlds. As a boot that is not too stiff or loose, the happy medium is achieved by an articulating cuff and Ronix Intuition Foam that allows for flex when needed and in all the right places. For long-term use, no filler has also been added to any liners in the boot in an effort to make it last longer and perform better over the long haul rather than the short. For the diverse rider, Ronix Frank Boots are the obvious choice.
Key Features of the Ronix Frank Boots:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- New Intuition + Liner - preformed heat moldable - the ultimate customizable liners are now even more comfortable and less prone to packing out
- A medium soft density liner offers both flexibility and support
- Made from wakeboard specific lasts - not a guess
- Double lasted with the most low profile and compact lasts eliminate excess material and deliver optimal energy transfer between boot and board
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Throw your screwdriver away with our tool less mounting system
- New low friction eyelets
- Eco Innovation - no use of PVC solvents