Description: Ronix District Wakeboard Bindings
Ronix District Wakeboard Bindings provide a level of comfort and performance rarely seen in wakeboard bindings, and offer all the support you need to challenge yourself with whatever tricks cross your mind. Their double laces keep the fit level high and as snug as you want, while the articulating cuff moves with you, not against you. A great binding for riders who are on their boards every day, Ronix District Wakeboard Bindings keep their shape through repeated use over time, thanks to their Stage 2 lining, which features moldable memory foam.
Key Features of the Ronix District Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Our Softest Open Toe 3DMolded Tongue
- Stage 2 Liner - The Best Memory Available In Non Heat Moldable Material Our Exclusive High End Ultralon New Zealand Foam
- Stage 1 Liner All The Comfort You Would Expect From A Ronix Boot And Ultra Lightweight Ultralon Foam
- Built In JBars Improve Heel Hold
- Double Laces A More Customized Fit
- Articulating Cuff The Boot Flexes With The Rider
- Low Friction Eyelets
- Eco Innovation No Use Of Pvc Solvents
- Baseless Hardware The Original Low Profile Design Delivers Superior Board Control On An UltraLightweight Foundation Often Imitated Never Duplicated
- Tool Less Mounting Hardware So Simple A Neanderthal Can Use It, No Screwdriver Required
- Designed With The Everyday Rider In Mind