Description: Liquid Force Wing Wakeboard Bindings - Womens
The Liquid Force Wing Wakeboard Bindings are the first bindings that focus on advanced ergonomic feel and proper shock absorption. Wakeboarding is all about control. If you don't feel comfortable out on the water, you're not going to perform your best. The new model has a redesigned nylon chassis that gives the Force Wing the most "natural" connection to the board possible. The new ultra-lightweight design means you'll get the quickest response when you need it most. Try out the Force Wing bindings today and start experiencing wake-boarding in an all new natural way.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Wing Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Unibody Upper Construction:Two piece upper is built to wrap tight and flex smooth.
- IPX Chassis:Injection molded Nylon plastic chassis with metal teeth.
- Impact EVA: Takes the shock of landings & displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Control Liner: Seamless molded tongue design and integrated J bars.
- Zonal Lace System: Lacing system allows you to adjust lace tension.
- Articulating Cuff: Fluid forward motion of the upper and lower overlays