Description: Liquid Force Watson Wakeboard Bindings
The Liquid Force Watson Wakeboard Bindings are a comfortable and supportive binding. This is a nice and simple boot that has a nice simple lace system for quick exit and entry without compensating for full support of the ankle. They will provide every wakeboarder out there with the needed support for explosive riding. This boot should be found in every boat; from beginners to professionals the Liquid Force Watson Wakeboard Bindings are the best.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Watson Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- IPX Chassis:Injection molded Nylon plastic chassis with metal teeth.
- Impact GEL: Takes the shock of landings & displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Control Liner: Seamless molded tongue design and integrated J bars.
- Zonal Lace System: Lacing system allows you to adjust lace tension.
- Articulating Cuff: Fluid forward motion of the upper and lower overlays.